Artificial Intelligence: Today, whether we realize it or not, Artificial Intelligence has already become an irreplaceable part of our lives. Is there a space still left where Artificial Intelligence hasn’t penetrated itself to become an integral part of? Be it in the form of Alexa or Amazon using voice recognition, major social networking sites using recommendations based on history and preference for social media monitoring, performing better business analysis with the help of machine learning algorithms, smart robotics for more efficient supply chains in manufacturing or using chatbots.
Artificial Intelligence is already like a shadow to our lives, slowly and steadily intertwining with our lives thread by thread. And soon, it would be already ahead of where we are standing and going ahead.
It has already become the undeniable truth that has the potential to change our lives forever. We already use more Artificial Intelligence than we actually realize. Soon it will be unimaginable to live our life without artificial intelligence. The global AI market value is expected to reach $299.64 billion by 2026 as per globenewswire.com and with a CAGR at 35.6% during 2021-26, which is unlike ever seen and very fast-paced growth. Today there is a growing need to learn and understand what Artificial Intelligence is.
In-depth knowledge in Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning is the most cherished among the recruiters as well as you’re handsomely compensated for the same. With electronic learning, it has become easier to learn Artificial Intelligence. Many Institutes in India and overseas provide deep knowledge related to key concepts and practical applications.
What Is Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
AI, or Artificial Intelligence, refers to systems or machines that mimic human intelligence to perform tasks and can iteratively improve itself based on the information it collects. Some of the most popular and already successfully implemented examples of Artificial Intelligence are:
- Self-driving cars
- Smart assistants
- Proactive healthcare management
- Trading through algorithms
- Social media monitoring
- Solving problems via Chatbots
- Voice recognition assistants
- Manufacturing robots
Concepts Of Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Brief:
- Machine learning enables a machine to learn a task from experience. This is done by feeding data to the machine, and with the help of algorithms, such machine repeats the task and, based on the repetitiveness, gains knowledge. Machine learning is the most sought after field in Intelligence.
Scope Of Artificial Intelligence (AI):
- Artificial Intelligence in Education: Artificial can help maximize the efficiency of teachers and professors by automating the mundane and repetitive tasks such as taking attendance, automating the grading process through algorithms and machine learning. Also, it can help run a wholesome analysis of student profiles and suggest improvements.
- Trading Technologies now has an AI platform that identifies complex trading patterns on a massive scale across multiple markets in real-time.
- Artificial Intelligence in Automotive: We already see how self-driving cars are a reality that will soon become the norm and not some anomaly. These are not only beneficial but even are free from human errors. Autopilot now controls the majority of the functions of aircraft, ships as well as spacecraft.
- Intelligence in Gaming: Games require highly challenging environments to engage gamers. Machine learning and AI can really help create a gaming environment augmented based on gamer’s performance and experience.
- Intelligence in Robotics: Robots are going to become the new normal. With the rapid development in machine learning, deep thinking has made it possible to have robots that can think and act like humans. The most recent development of the humanoid robot is Sophia. Sophia can track faces, maintain eye contact and recognize people. These robots are designed in such a way to get smart over time.
Intelligence in Cyber Security:
Threat from hackers is now real, and so much is at stake if successfully hacked into systems of businesses, organizations and various bodies, including individuals. AI and machine learning can be beneficial in identifying and predicting threats in cyber security. Also, in finance, it predicts and catches frauds since it can process a large amount of data.
These are the rapidly changing facets and are already taking the lead in Intelligence implementation, to name a few. Among the above many of them are now fully dependent on Intelligence.has become integral. It has become necessary to formally gain knowledge in AI and ML to be part of the change and drive the change. To enrich yourself with more knowledge on AI and ML, you can enrol in various related programs offered by platforms such as Great Learning.
AI will certainly take over all the clerical jobs, repetitive works, Systematic process-oriented works, which can be done by algorithms, machine learning, robotics with more accuracy and precision than human intervention ever can. Which will help us, humans, to do only skilled jobs, help in reducing our working hours, help us make better decisions. Where conventional jobs won’t exist anymore but jobs revolving around Intelligence such as its designing, improvement and maintenance. AI is evolving continuously and is going to take the world by storm. Not evolving with changing times will for sure make us redundant and replaceable with Intelligence, which you unquestionably wouldn’t want. As justifiably said by Dave Waters, “Predicting the future isn’t magic.
Read also: SA930Plus Stereo Gaming Headset from ADES.