Instagram features has become a pivotal tool to grow your home décor business in a world of selfie sticks and hashtags. You can showcase your designs and gain customers’ interest and a following.
Most interior designers have a solid online portfolio. If you don’t have a stellar profile, direct online traffic to your blog or website can be a daunting task.
Additionally, the platform demonstrates constant engagement and consistent work with the interior design industry. You can have the most beautiful décor, but your online presence will amount to nothing if you don’t have an active following within the design community.
As a home décor brand, you need to know the best time to post on the platform. Do remember that timing and exposure are mutually inclusive.
You need to choose between horizontal and vertical posts. Image orientation can dramatically influence your posts’ influence, especially in the world of interior design. For home décor, vertical pictures outclass horizontal images.
Nurturing your décor page
You need to ensure that your images are in sync with one another. If your page has a visitor, they should understand your design style and rate right away.
- Concisely, it must be easy to follow your page. For instance, your feed should greet visitors with bright blues and sunny colors.
- You need to post décor items. At times, it could turn off your followers, especially if you’re posting about personal things and personal business simultaneously.
- Use the correct hashtags to prosper. It doesn’t matter if you squeeze 30 hashtags onto one picture.
- Check the accounts of renowned interior designers. They still play with simple hashtags like #redlivingroom or #white kitchen. Not everybody is deft with the hashtag game.
- As an interior décor brand, you need to make friends and connect with others. Make sure people are noticing your designs or décor plans.
- Keep in mind that followers are going to come and go. You can also buy 50 likes on instagram features from authentic sites and grow your numbers.
- When posting a décor image of a home, you can get a tad personal to cultivate an emotional bond with your followers.
- When people see your side, they connect better. If your followers are there for design inspiration and because they admire or like you, you have a bonus there.
Engaging with the proper accounts
It is just elementary. Don’t post and wait or pray. Most people make a common mistake of posting stuff and anxiously anticipating likes and comments to flood the section.
You need to like and comment on accounts daily, especially if they do the same on yours. It’s also essential to choose the correct folks to help you. Interior designers could spend a lifetime on the internet, searching for tips to grow their presence, but you need to tailor your program or strategy to your audience first.
Don’t bother about the sea of social media managers or influencers out there. Choose the one who understands your niche and can present your décor brand. Technicalities matter in interior design, and the audience will appreciate it if you address the technical aspects/discrepancies of their home décor.Instagram features.
Read more: How much is the rainbow worth?